Monday, April 4, 2011

CHOICE

From time to time, I am haunted,  by the darker parts of my past life.  I do not wish I had done things differently, for that is what made me the man I am.  I only wish my choices would not have had consequences for the others in my life.  They may not have realized they had a choice to plan their own paths.

My life is what it is.  The "Butterfly Effect", dictates it also affected the life of others.  I do not apologize, I only explain. The "Butterfly Effect" also makes them who they are.  Fate can only begin to explain their lives.

I believe the hand of God guides this world, but probably not in the way you believe.  I do not pray.  I have pity for those that do.  God empowered us to mold our fate.  I see no reason to throw that power away.

No comments:

Post a Comment