Sunday, April 3, 2011

Shadow Blog

Super Moon March 2011
I've started this shadow blog, for my true fans.  This blog will have a darker view of my life, the not so positive view.  It will be shorter more BOLD observations of my view of life.  It will also feature more photographs, some more of my experimental stuff.  I would encourage visitors to comment and give honest feedback.  This blog will also feature blunt opinions on politics, religion and word events.  This will be the opinions of the other John (Johnny).

If you are easily offended, this blog is not for you.  If you found this blog, you did because you searched for it.  If you stay it is because you chose to participate. I will, not be offended by anything you say in feedback.  I'm sure I will offend you at times.  I hope you will stay for the ride

This is day one of the blog...obliviously it's under "New Construction"....feel free to return.

No comments:

Post a Comment